DECOY Treble Y-S21 (Made in Japan)
DECOY Treble Y-S21
Decoy standard treble has a wide eye, forged wire and finished in nickel and tin plated. Best 'lure setting' is achieved by placing the tail hook with one point facing upwards. Advantage of Decoy hooks is that the strength that can be achieved in relation to the wire thickness produces a fine hook with an extra sharp needle point making for a reliable hook-up every time. Y-S21 is an excellent hook to use when targeting Mangrove Jack, Barra, Grouper and all over estuarine species in saltwater. Peacockbass, Snakehead, Jungle Perch in freshwater too.
- Wide Eye: Easy for rigging with split ring.
- Inline Eye: Stay inline with lure eyelet.
- Aqua Block: For saltwater rust resistance
- Forged: Strength and sharpness.
- Warning: Decoy Hook is extremely sharp.